


It was HOT! They had a splash pad area so the girls got in while I went to go get the car. That was a long walk. Drew stayed with the kids. It is a shame she didn't join them. She is small enough that she could've been taken as a kid! :)



It was HOT! They had a splash pad area so the girls got in while I went to go get the car. That was a long walk. Drew stayed with the kids. It is a shame she didn't join them. She is small enough that she could've been taken as a kid! :)
1 comment:
I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or not. . . I'll take it as such. Maybe this means I can gor trick-or-treating with the kids in two years and take all the candy. Yes, that is a brilliant plan.
Post a Comment