Friday, January 11, 2008

Aren't they cute!

I just love my kids! So here are some pictures of two of my little ones.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Addie's pony tails!
Hyrum looks so sharp. He's such a little man. :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I can't believe you have three darling kids and I've never seen them :(
I'm glad you keep me updated on your blog. I love reading this so I can feel like we're still connected...remember the days of sleeping all afternoon at your house and having sleepovers on school nights. I miss that!

Anonymous said...

Hyrum does look so grown-up! And Adelyn looks as cute as ever. :)

Ariana Rose said...

I love Addy in pigtails. I can't believe you just trimmed her hair. It's still so long.

It's amazing how big Hyrum looks when he's dressed up like that!
Just like Jenna said, he looks like such a little man.