Monday, July 9, 2012

Adelyn's 9 Year Old Photos

I finally got it done. Here is my beautiful little 9 year old. I am not sure I really need to say anything. We shot these pictures in record time to avoid getting covered with mosquito bites. This first one really shows how she smiles everyday. She also chose to have the woods in the background.This is the way I chose.
Love her!

1 comment:

Ariana Rose said...

Ok so I've been waiting to comment on all your posts until I had some time without my kids around but it's not going to happen so I'm just going to comment right now!! haha

I have a hard time commenting because I love your posts SO MUCH I think that anything I randomly say in comments won't adequately describe how awesome it is to see these little glimpses into your life. I miss you guys so much and blogging really does make me feel more connected to your lives :)

Adelyn is so beautiful. I've always thought that since the very first time I met her when she was 8 months old and she only gets prettier and prettier as the years go by.
And your photography gets prettier and prettier, too!! These are gorgeous.