Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween

The three older kids picked out their costumes. They LOVE looking through the various magazines for their costumes. We went with a cute and cuddly theme for the younger two.
Since you can't really see this little guy I took these and Daddy joined him for fun.

2 comments:

Ariana Rose said...

Those are really nice costumes! Hyrum is so cute in his! I love the way his feet are bent in the second picture!

It's cute that you put a little nose on Michael!
Lulu's face in the second picture is priceless! Oh my gosh so cute!

Elena and Addy look way too grown up, though!! :( They are gorgeous little girls. It's so strange that they were still so little when we moved away. Your kids have all stopped aging in my brain since we left so seeing them again when we visited and then in pictures... it's shocking how fast they're growing up.

I need to start sending them letters and cards and pictures. I'm a terrible aunt! :(

Janet said...

I'm glad you put the close-up of Michael. So adorable!