Sunday, February 6, 2011

First Piano Recital

This is the first year the girls started piano. Elena really wanted to start. She kept on bugging her grandpa Marlowe to teach her. He gave her some lessons and she loved it. Since my parents were leaving I decided to find a piano teacher and get both of them started. Carrie Foster is such a wonderful teacher. She taught 2nd grade and loves music. Her personality is just perfect for my girls.
I think that Adelyn has seen me pregnant too many times! LOL! What is that saying? Being copied is the greatest form of flattery! HEHE

2 comments:

Ariana Rose said...

You must be so proud of them. How often do they have practice?
I love how fancy they look. They're both so incredibly beautiful ♥

marymh said...

They practice about 4-6 days a week. But their practices are really short so it is easy.