Mary and Joseph
The Inn Keeper
Baby Jesus comes
Shepherd and his sheep
Angel
The Three Wise Men (Bryce is really into character and is concentrating on the baby.)
The whole cast
The Inn Keeper
Baby Jesus comes
Shepherd and his sheep
Angel
The Three Wise Men (Bryce is really into character and is concentrating on the baby.)
The whole cast
1 comment:
I liked this post so much I showed my kids it the next day. Then I showed it to Allan a few days later. And now coming here to comment and seeing it again I still love it just as much. haha
I SO wish we could've been there for that!! It was so much fun the year we got to join in. I had never done that as a child or heard of others doing it so it was especially entertaining for me :)
Post a Comment