Hyrum's old preschool got everyone discounted tickets to the aquarium. The older kids were out of school. They had sooooooo much fun with all their friends from church. It really was fun for me to watch my kids have a blast. It is funny how watching your kids have fun really touches your heart.I didn't get to take a lot of pictures. My hands were way too full just trying to keep up with all of them.
Is the aquarium more expensive than a zoo? I ask because after seeing your pictures I really want to go when we're there this summer but I have no idea what the price range is.
Elena is so beautiful. I can't believe how much she's grown since we moved away.
I am from St. Anthony Idaho and I loved growing up there. I had a great childhood. I had the best of friends and the community was a wonderful LDS filled area. I couldn't have asked for more. Now I am in Houston with a great husband and 3 kids who fill my life with love.
2 comments:
Is the aquarium more expensive than a zoo? I ask because after seeing your pictures I really want to go when we're there this summer but I have no idea what the price range is.
Elena is so beautiful. I can't believe how much she's grown since we moved away.
It is more expensive then the zoo. We got discounts from Hyrum's preschool. But it is a lot of fun.
Post a Comment