I get soooo many compliments on this little girl. Most people say she looks like a gerber baby. Then her cheeks always get complimented. I tried to get her to pose for me but it didn't work. This is the best I could do. I need a assistant!
That's funny because I was just going to comment and say how much she looks like the gerber baby!!
I was also going to say you should enter her into some cutest baby contests! She would win hands down with those eyes and cheeks. She is GORGEOUS! Wow.
I am from St. Anthony Idaho and I loved growing up there. I had a great childhood. I had the best of friends and the community was a wonderful LDS filled area. I couldn't have asked for more. Now I am in Houston with a great husband and 3 kids who fill my life with love.
1 comment:
That's funny because I was just going to comment and say how much she looks like the gerber baby!!
I was also going to say you should enter her into some cutest baby contests! She would win hands down with those eyes and cheeks. She is GORGEOUS! Wow.
Post a Comment