Elena and Adelyn were meant to be close sisters. They love each other! I only pray that they can continue to help each other through this life and its challenges.
What can I say! I really wanted to hold off to give her any junk till at least 12 months! I told Don not to give her any. But when I was not looking he slipped her some cake! I turned around and Don looked like a little boy with his hand in the pie. Then I noticed this.
She likes of course.
We celebrated Don's birthday and Elena's together. We invited all the family but everyone was really sick. I didn't relish getting bronchitis, pneumonia, or the croup. So we enjoyed a little family party by ourselves.
I take a picture and this is what I get.
So then I say to smile and this is what I get then. Is there no in between? Maybe he needs smiling lessons! Anyone know a smile teacher or doctor?

1 comment:
Elena is so beautiful! I know I've said this about all your kids, but she really looks SO different and SO much older than when we left!! I can't get over it!
The group shots and Don's smile made me burst out laughing!!! My kids are all holding their sides from laughing so hard, too! Oh my gosh!
Post a Comment