Monday, May 4, 2009

Elena

I couldn't decide what version I like better. So you will see the colored version at the end. She is really turning into a great young lady! It is amazing to think she will be getting baptized this year. Sniffle,sniffle

This is my favorite picture of Elena.

3 comments:

Ariana Rose said...

Oooh, I'm so sad I didn't get a chance to take pictures of my kids in the blue bonnets :(

The first picture of Elena is unbelievable! Her hair, her eyes, the way it's framed (the cropping at the chest is my favorite for portraits). Seeing her (and Addy and Hyrum) again made me want to go back and relive the couple years we were in Texas. It's funny how a time in your life can be so hard and then you look back and think why in the world was I so sad? Why didn't I enjoy those moments? Why didn't I appreciate the time I had with my neices and nephews?? It's just silly. I should try to keep that in mind for TODAY and every day- things really are passing by so fast.

Whew- boy did I go off topic there.
I love the one of her holding that column.. the conversion you use is really gorgeous. And I do like the color one as much as the B&W.

Winegar Family said...

I'm going to keep bugging you until you get up here and help me!! Teach me your magic! All of the pictures are gorgeous. Great job! Looks nice and warm down there.

Laura, Marcor, & Emmalyn said...

Mary,
I LOVE your pictures! I espcially like Elena in black and white. It was so good to see you all at the reunion. I feel like I know you guys better now and I'm so glad. Thanks for getting it going this year!