Monday, March 9, 2009

The lonely only ones home during the day

I tooks some pictures of just the people who are home during the day. But first here is our little Tia.Hyrum wanted to take a picture with me.
Here he is whining because he didn't get to push the button to take the picture.
Now I decide he needs a kiss to feel better! Yea, like that is going to happen! !)
And ME!

4 comments:

Ariana Rose said...

Wow! Look at your hair!! You look like a supermodel. Sheesh.

Also- loving the pictures...you're getting goooood. Did you take these while holding the camera or did you use the timer?

Is it nice getting alone time with Hyrum?

marymh said...

I bought a wireless trigger to take my family picture last summer. And yes it is nice to just have Hyrum. He really takes advantage of that. I get lots of love from him first thing in the morning.

Drew said...

Wow Mary, you look so pretty in this picture!

Suzie LeCheminant said...

you really do look great, i almost forgot how pretty you are :)
and your kids of course are adorable, looks like you guys are having fun!