Tuesday, February 5, 2008

100 days of school done!

Elena has been in school for her first 100 days. She got to get dressed up as a 100 year old lady.
Don changed his diaper and never put his pants back on. The boots are all Hyrum.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You did an awesome job with Elena's costume! Her hair looks awesome and I love the earings. So authentic! Was that your idea, or did the school come up with it?

Hyrum cracks me up :). I love the boots!

marymh said...

Her teacher sent home a paper telling the kids to dress up to be a hundred years old. She gave them ideas like to spray paint their hair, but since Brooklyn's experience with spray paint I couldn't do that. She has baby powder in her hair. The teacher also told them to wear their mother's dress! :O As if I could have a dress for a old lady! LOL

Ariana Rose said...

You really did do awesome on her costume. I'm glad that Brooklyn's horrible experience with hair dye helped you out :P lol

The picture of Hyrum is so funny. You'll have to show his girlfriends that picture.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Elena looks so cute even as an old lady. You definitely need to show all of Hyrum's embarassing pictures to his future fiancee. I did that for my kids. It's your right as a mother, plus the fiancee should know what she's really getting into. :)