
My mom was a big help with Elena. She taught me what to teach her. I love how Elena is just loving it.

Here are their individual pictures at the beach this summer.



Oh,(sigh) the endless bird chase. It never ends.

Hyrum didn't even get into the water. It scared him. I did try to force him, but after the bloody murder scream I stopped.

Now days I don't even have to tell them to put their arms around each other. I just say "Get closer"!

I just love those legs!)



3 comments:
The one of Hyrum chasing the bird made me laugh out loud. It's just too funny how kids think they'll eventually catch the bird.
The one of Elena and Addy is so adorable. I don't think I saw that one.
And the one of your mom with Elena on the couch is really sweet.
The beach is so fun with kids! The pictire of the birds flying is such a cool shot. That's awesome that your mom comes to visit and that she helped out with Elena. She is such a nice lady :)
I love all the ocean pictures. The kids look like they had a great time!
Post a Comment