

Poor Don! In big groups, someone always gets the "looking dumb award" and Don definitely got it in this one. 




This guy was kind enough to show the kids that it is all pretend. "It is just people with masks." I think I repeated that about twenty times for the kids. 


This one was on the hayride back to the cars and Hyrum did NOT want me to take any more pictures. That is just my favorite expression. My heart just melts thinking about the sound that went with it.

3 comments:
I was so laughing while I looked through all those. I love them. I'm glad you got so many. I just realized, though, that I didn't even offer to take a picture of your family on the hayride :( how lame am I?
Great pictures! I loved seeing all the family in Texas. That last picture of Hyrum is priceless! :)
I love seeing pictures of everyone! Looks like a great pre-Halloween. The pic of Daniel and the pic of Hyrum both crack me up. :)
Post a Comment